On Wednesday, April 22, 2020, the Utah Department of Health has rescinded the order restricting elective surgeries and medical procedures. Although we are anxious to resume normal business and help our patients in any way we can, our more important concern is the health and safety for all.
Therefore, we are planning for a slow reopening process beginning on Monday, April 27, 2020. In order to err on the side of caution, we have implemented the following policies at Constantine Cosmetic Surgery until further notice:
- Each staff member, patient, and individual accompanying the patient will be required to wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth when within six feet of another individual. We ask that each patient bring their own mask to their appointment.
- Surgical patients, post-operative patients, and new patients will be asked to come to their appointment with no more than one individual or alone when appropriate.
- When appropriate, patients will be asked to wait in their vehicle and escorted directly into the exam room with minimal social interaction.
- Each patient will be screened by taking their temperature and given a questionnaire regarding any symptom consistent with COVID-19 experienced by them or a member of their household
- Any patient who shows symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be asked to leave the facility and instructed to go to the nearest healthcare facility for proper COVID-19 testing.
- Protective barriers in certain locations have been placed to help protect staff and patients from the incidental coughing or sneezing.
- All staff and all surgical patients will be required to have a negative COVID-19 test prior to working and prior to surgery, respectively.
Stay healthy, stay safe.
Other Areas of Interest