Scheduling surgery requires us to coordinate and arrange certain services and personnel prior to your surgery date. The following is a limited list of the various tasks that we must do in order to successfully prepare for your surgery.
- Reserve the operative suite
- Order appropriate surgical supplies required for your procedure
- Coordinate and secure the various nursing staff and surgical technicians
- Arrange an anesthesia provider (if applicable)
- Sterilize the appropriate instruments and prepare the required equipment
- Turn away every patient interested in your surgical day and time
Due to the aforementioned overhead costs, we ask that you be certain about your interest in surgery prior to scheduling your surgical date. The following is our deposit and cancellation policy:
- A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a surgery date. Payment in full is required two weeks before surgery.
- If you need to cancel surgery 8-14 days prior to your scheduled surgery date, a cancellation fee of 25% of the total cost will be charged.
- If you need to cancel surgery 3-7 days prior to your scheduled surgery date, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- If you need to cancel surgery within 48 hours of your scheduled surgery date, a cancellation fee of 75% of the total cost will be charged.
Do not eat or drink after midnight the night before (includes candy, gum, and water).
Wear something comfortable and loose fitting that either buttons or zips to avoid pulling anything over the head.
Day of Surgery
Please have a responsible adult available to drive you home and care for you for the first 24 hours after surgery.
Visits after surgery are included in the cost of the procedure and scheduled as needed to closely follow and assist your progress.